Home >> RYA Motor Courses >>  RYA Powerboat Training Courses

Powerboat Training courses

RYA Powerboat training courses Can be offered on our in house trianing vessel or onboard your own vessel for up to 3 people.

Who needs powerboat training?

If you wish to enter into Spanish waters then you will need to hold an International certificate of competence (ICC). This is essentially your boat driving licence. We recommend the Powerboat level 2 course as this entitles the holder to apply for the ICC for vessels up to 10m and allows you to hire small vessels up to 10m and PWC anywhere in the world.

2 day powerboat level 2 course £295 per person.



ICC Application fee is £45 direct to the RYA or free if you are an RYA member.

Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

Contact form

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required



Telephone:Gibraltar Reception


Telephone: UK


✔️New Yachts

✔️Shorebased facility

✔️4 max on-board

...best sailing school I have ever used if you are looking at this and thinking about booking a course - do it...

Mark Raffan

...I'd recommend this company to everyone...


Louise Charlotte Blackhurst

...absolutely fantastic instructors...


Shane Bryant

...the experience couldn't have been better...


Louis Rodriguez

The above extracts are from reviews  live on our facebook page

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails.


Explore. Dream. Discover. 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
"Teachers open the doors, but you must enter by yourself" Call now to book